Suspension of services and activities at Jamia Masjid Ahle Ahle Hadith Halifax
With the spreading of the Coronavirus JMAH Halifax has taken the decision to do the following:
• All Education classes, Madrasah and Lectures will no longer be held on site and will be taking place online from Monday. Madrassah staff will be in contact.
• The Masjid will open 10 minutes before congregational salah and close 10 minutes after salah please pray Sunnah and Nawafil at home.
• The Sisters Prayer Hall is closed from today.
• The ill and elderly are not allowed to put themselves at risk by attending the Masjid from today for their own safety. If family members have any symptoms, the whole family should self isolate for 14days.
We are discouraging all 60+ and people with diabetes and blood pressure issues.
• Parents are advised not to bring children to the Masjid to reduce the number of people.
• An announcement about Jumu’ah will be made shortly.
The Masjid has taken all these precautions based on the principal of preserving human life. We ask that you follow us on Whatsapp to keep up to date. Please text your name to 07926675989 if you want to join the broadcast list, or alternatively follow us on our social platforms;
www.facebook.com/jmahdawah or visit our website: www.jmahdawah.org
“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient” [2:155]