Jummah Khutbahs / Taraweeh – Entry Form
Please read the following, and then use the form below to register your attendance for the Taraweeh and Jummah Khutbah’s. You will only need to do this once and we’ll keep your details on record for the whole month.
During Ramadan, we’ll continue to run the 2 Jummah Khutbahs at the following times;
- Khutbah 1 – 1.15pm
- Khutbah 2 – 2.00pm
Should there be a need for more space, we will introduce the third khutbah. There are 150 slots per Khutbah. Please use the form below and select the Khutbah you will attend, please ensure you attend the khutbah slot you register for, during the whole month as it will also allow us to manage numbers and ensure social distancing rules are being adhered to. On attendance, please make yourself known to the attending officer to sign yourself in.
The Masjid remains closed to Sisters for Jummah
Current Council guidelines have advised due to the highly contagious Kent variant, that food and drink are not allowed to be shared or distributed, therefore the Masjid will only be providing dates and water for Iftaar. Please do not bring in any food.
A decision on Itikaaf will be made closer to the time and depends on the current covid situation and the protocols needed to ensure it is safe for everyone. We will let you know more closer to the time Insha’allah.
- There will be 1 Jamaat for Taraweeh with a reduced length.
- You must register using the form below before attending
- You must bring your own prayer mat
- You must always wear a mask whilst in the masjid
- You must not congregate outside after the prayers
- Please avoid hugging, shaking hands, and socialising
- Please bring a bag for your shoes – Shoe racks are closed
- Only pray where indicated to do so
- Maintain the 2-meter distance
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed
- The Masjid remains closed to Sisters for Taraweeh
As in past years, we will Insha’allah be live streaming the Taraweeh prayers, you can watch live on the following platforms;
The masjid management has put all the necessary procedures in place to ensure the safety of everyone attending, but we still need to you do your bit to ensure the safety of everyone. If you feel unwell or have symptoms of COVID, please do not attend the masjid.
Information provided via the following forms will be held for a maximum of 30 days and then automatically deleted.