Phase 2 – Basement Refurbishment Project
Phase 2 of our refurbishment project is to revamp the basement and make it into a Classroom/Community hall. The basement is currently being used as a funeral room which has now been moved and re-built and a small gym, however, the demands and needs of a classroom for the Sisters evening school is now a requirement. We estimate the total cost of this work to cost around £40,000, which will help with the following:
- 3 x New Girls Classrooms for the Evening Schools, costing £5,000
- Full Basement Tanking to resolve the damping issues, costing £8,000
- New Multi-Use Floor, costing £5,000
- Underfloor heating, costing £3,000
- Removable glass screen partitions, costing £8,000
- New Toilets, costing £5,000
- New Commercial Kitchen, costing £4,000
- New doors, costing £2,000
The masjid has over 150 girls attending the madarsa and we desperately need the classrooms for girls, in addition, the classroom space created will be used by sisters for regular weekly classes, monthly dawah events, and space to be used for prayers on Eid and Jumma as and when required.
Please use the following form to help support our latest project.
Remember, your donation could go further with no extra cost to you with Gift Aid if you’re a UK taxpayer!